Molecular Technologist in Spokane, WA Area
Allied Search Partners
Molecular Technologists for COVID Testing!
Spokane, WA Area
Allied Search Partners has partnered with a mobile COVID-19 testing laboratory. These labs are CLIA certified, sterile, aseptic large mobile laboratories set up specifically for COVID-19 testing. Duties will include extraction of DNA/RNA and PCR Testing of samples.
Position Title: Molecular Technologist
Shift: Monday-Friday Day Shift and Evening Shift
• We are seeking a Molecular Technologist who will be responsible for pre-analytical, analytical, and post- analytical processes associated with in our pod Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory for COVID-19 Testing
• This person will be responsible for performing Molecular diagnostic assays according to established standard operating procedures. They will be responsible for executing clinical laboratory protocols, including but not limited to nucleic acid extraction, PCR, qRT-PCR, etc. and result analysis and reporting.
• This position will be self-managed and ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Must be flexible to work most shifts as filming will vary depending on weather, re-sets, etc.
Additional responsibilities, skills and education of the Molecular Technologist include:
• Preparation of samples for analyses for PCR
• Must have manual extractions experience
• Use of Thermofisher
• Preparation reagents, standards, and controls as required
• Proper use of all specimen handling protocols, and thorough and accurate performance of molecular diagnostics assays according to laboratory guidelines
• Follows laboratory procedures as documented in the Standard Operating Procedures Manual for the assigned laboratory section
• Assists with inventory; QC and Preventative Maintenance (PM) documentation
• Assures the accuracy of all tests performed by adhering to the laboratory’s Quality Control Program
• Participates in performing routine equipment maintenance and function checks
• Analyzes and records test data to issue technical reports or prepare graphs and charts to document experimental results
• Independently performs laboratory testing through professional knowledge of laboratory procedures, execution, interpretation and/or analysis, in an accurate and timely manner.
• Responsible for QC & daily maintenance
• Performs other duties as assigned. Utilizes spare time to seek out and complete extra tasks.
Molecular Technologist (Healthcare Sciences)
The Molecular Technologist will be qualified with a bachelor’s degree in Science or Medical Technology and 3+ months of experience working in a clinical high complexity testing laboratory.
Additional Requirements for the Molecular Technologist role include:
• PCR experience
• Extraction experience in a laboratory
• Pipetting skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed for interaction with all members of laboratory team
• Experience in a molecular laboratory setting using biosafety cabinet and utilizing aseptic technique
• Experience with automated instrumentation
• Knowledge in a variety of programs including MS office, and familiar with LIMS systems
• Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure
• Proficiency in a range of techniques in molecular biology including nucleic acid extraction and amplification needed
• Ability to work with no supervision and management
Molecular Technologist (Healthcare Sciences)
To apply: Please send resume to
To Schedule Meeting: https://calendly.com/sharonstrickland
That’s… pretty impressive.
You are a hot little slut aren’t you
U killed it lovely
Be beautiful enough to feast the eyes
Artificial intelligence creates content for the site, no worse than a copywriter, you can also use it to write articles. 100% uniqueness, scheduled posting to your WordPress :). Click Here:👉 https://stanford.io/3FXszd0
Artificial intelligence creates content for the site, no worse than a copywriter, you can also use it to write articles. 100% uniqueness,7-day free trial of Pro Plan, No credit card required:). Click Here:👉 https://stanford.io/3HrAujq
Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this site.
Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good web site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.
Generally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post. ラ ブ ド ー ル
Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea
naturally like your web-site however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I?ll certainly come again again.
I have observed that in the world the present day, video games would be the latest fad with kids of all ages. Often times it may be not possible to drag the kids away from the video games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are several educational activities for kids. Great post.
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really realize what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We will have a link trade arrangement between us!JJ’s Ducted Gas Heating Repairs and Installation 162 Mitchell Rd, Lilydale VIC 3140 0412 531 821