Pittsburgh, PA Area (15238)
Take pride in providing high quality care and outstanding services to the area!
- Wellness Programs
- Fitness Programs: Yoga, Stress Management and Nutritional Counseling, 24/7 access to fitness facility for free!
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Free Parking
Title: Laboratory Supervisor (Molecular/Microbiology)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (15238)
Shift: Monday-Friday Day Shift (Flexible Start Time with 8 Hour Shifts-Can Start 7:30am-9am).
Responsible for overall operation of their section including budget and capital purchase. Directs, trains, evaluates, schedules, and communicates with all necessary staff. Acts promptly on customer complaints. Maintains technical competence and keeps equipment and test methodologies current. Performs routine and special laboratory procedures.
Successful candidates for the Molecular/Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor will have a bachelor’s degree in medical technology, chemistry, biology, or related life sciences bachelor’s degree. Master’s Degree a plus but not required.
Additional requirements of the Molecular/Microbiology Supervisor include:
- ASCP registered/certified or equivalent experience
- 6 years of experience in a clinical laboratory molecular/microbiology department
- Preferred: 1 year of Lead/Supervisor/Senior level experience in a molecular/Microbiology department
To apply: Please send resume to or to schedule a meeting please email resume and use calendar link below: https://calendly.com/katy-1116/15min
Connecting the Right Talent to the Right Organization!